2010-2011 Wrestling Schedule

2010, HERE WE COME!!!

Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2010 by Geophreigh in
0

Hi all,

I apologize for slacking a little bit the past few weeks... the holidays did me in. :)  Anyway, just wanted to let you know what is going on this weekend...

The high school wrestlers will be wrestling Timpanogos at home tonight, Thursday the 7th.  We will be recognizing all our seniors this evening as it will be our last home duel of the year.  (We should have more at home next year...)

This weekend, the varsity wrestlers will be going to Tooele for the Best in the West wrestling tournement hosted by Tooele High School.  JV will stay at home and practice as usual on Friday.  Our bus will be leaving Orem High at noon on Friday for Tooele.  Wrestling should begin that afternoon at 3:00 PM.

For the Junior High wrestlers, there will be a tournament up in Heber this weekend, that I will be emailing out the details on right after I finish this post.

Also, the hoodies, shorts, and shirts have come in and are just being printed this weekend.  We will probably have them on Monday, so if you haven't paid your $30 yet please do so I can hand them out to everybody.  I appreciate your patience with this as I have had some difficulty getting everything ordered with the right sizes.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Coach Maughan

0 comments: